- God who holds my hand 24/7.
- My husband who loves me through all my ups and downs.
- My doctor who is working on diagnosing and treating what ails me.
- My co-workers who were excited to see me back at work
- My family who are always there to support me.
- My friends who show concern and make me feel loved.
- My dog that lets me pet him when I want.
I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family. It is always great to spend time with my children and grandchildren and sisters.
In this season of Thanksgiving remember if you keep in mind what you are thankful for, you will distract yourself from feeling sorry for your circumstances. Enjoy your week and I will be back next week with more.